PCM offers Wire EDM (electrical discharge machining) as the ultimate in high tolerance machining. Our machines are capable of the sharpest of cuts up to a 45° angle, while still handling large parts. EDM technology is one of the fastest growing machining technologies today.There are numerous areas where Wire EDM excels beyond conventional machining methods. It's well suited for intricate shapes which require sharp corners and small inside corner radii. Unlike other machining techniques, Wire EDM does not have difficulty cutting hardened steels. In addition, Wire EDM delivers burr-free parts right out of the machine. At PCM, we utilize Wire EDM machining to provide excellent results for both short and long run projects. Wire EDM can make your most complex components simple and your most simple parts faster, better and less expensive.
Wire EDM FAQ Center
- Sodick AQ750L - 29.5" x 19.6" x 15.7" Submersible
- Sodick AG600L Linear Motor - 23.62" x 15.75" x 13.75"
- SodickVL600Q 23.62" x 15.75" x 10.63"
- Sodick AQ535L - 21.65" x 13.77" x 12" Submersible
- Sodick VZ300L Linear Motor - 13.78" x 9.84" x 8.66"
- Bridgeport Mill
- Surface Grinder
- Software – AutoCAD, Camtek Optisolutions
- Email – AutoCad DWG files, DXF files, IGES files, X_T File (Parasolid)
Ready to get started?
Contact us today for your FREE quote.